Russell H.
Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

My 3630 printer is connect to the computer but does not respond.

Customer Question

my 3630 printer is connect to the computer but does not respond. the wireless strength is good. the control panel is flashing E 3 . The ink levels are empty although the ink cartridge have just been put in'
the ink alert lights and the resume lights are flashing orange.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.let me know the make of the printer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hp DeskJet3630 All in One
remove the ink cartridges and turn off printerunplug power cordremove all paper from printerkeep the ON button on printer pressed for 10 secswait for 2 minsplug in power cord and turn on printer and insert inklet me know if error repeats or goes off