Richard, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I need a piece of software (preferably free) that will join

I need a piece of software (preferably free) that will join multiple .mts video files together without trans-coding or re-coding to another format.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeYour best to use the free TSmuxergui program to just join the clips.You can get it herehttp://www.videohelp.com/download/tsMuxeR_2.6.12.zipUse the add button to load the first clip and the join button to load the rest. Set the file destination and name, click on M2TS and start muxing. It will then join the clips into one. If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. It converts them to a .m2ts file instead of an .mts file?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you send me your Bill?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Its the same, The file extension of AVCHD video is "MTS" on camcorder that contains raw footage and will become "M2TS" if imported to computer. MTS is the format not collected by specific software, and will change into the video file with "m2ts" as the file extension after collection. You always get this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great. Where do I pay you?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Please rate me via one of the stars at the top then submitI only saw now about a bill, you can email customer service on***@******.*** for thisIf you need anything else, please let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Feedback left. Still confused about how to pay you what I owe you.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
its ok, payment was done, thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.