Richard, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

My computer 'crashed' and the local Computer Solutions

My computer 'crashed' and the local Computer Solutions restored windows and my data and I reinstalled my programmes but I cannot seem to connect my PC with my HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus printer.
The only HP discs I seem to have are HP Deskjet 6500 and HP Photosmart 8200 series printer.
Should I use one of these?
Can you assist please.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

you have to use the correct driver for this, and I have it for you here on my link below

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Officejet-Pro-8600-e-All-in-One-Printer-series---N9/4322914/model/4323658

Download and install it and once the installation has completed, you can again use the printer.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know please how you go