John
John, Computer Hardware Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

HP ENVY 5540 serial No. TH58F 1R09F I can print E-Mails but

HP ENVY 5540 serial No. TH58F 1R09F I can print E-Mails but it will not print a PDF I get on E-Mail
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Sir are you able to print from other documents like word,excel etc except the email ?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?

Sincerely,
John

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can print an E-Mail but not the PDF attachment I have windows 7
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the details.Have you tried printing from a word or notepad ?

Also when you try to print from a PDF does it show the HP ENVY 5540 as the default printer?

Are you using adobe reader or any other PDF reader if so which one?

John

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

To start remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=22493264-09ab-4bcf-be48-5e9f779857c7 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.