Richard, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I HAVE TRIED TO LOAD WINDOWS 10 ONTO MY COMPUTER. I GET A

Customer Question

I HAVE TRIED TO LOAD WINDOWS 10 ONTO MY COMPUTER. I GET A MESSAGE THAT MY COMPUTER IS NOT COMPATIBLE BECAUSE NVIDIA Ge Force 6150SE NFORCE 430 HAS NOT BEEN INCLUDED CAN YOU ADVISE PLEASE.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Use my link below to upgrade to windows 10 and bypass this

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Then download the driver here

http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/56378

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

else let me know please how you go.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Richard, I get a message that the display manufacturr han't mde your display compatible with windows 10. check with the manufacturer for support.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

when doing the first step of my instructions?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

it is not going to be possible then sorry. The card is 10 years old, and they do not look to be releasing a driver for it and without this it will not work with windows 10 this is why they stop the upgrade.

I tried the manual path in the event the automatic tool was not functioning but this is not the case. It will not be possible with this video card to upgrade sorry, we have now confirmed this.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Richard I am not satisfied and wish my money to be returned in the light that I did advise that I had already tried your suggestions.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

contact customer service for a refund if your not wanting to pay for the service after receiving it