Russell H.
Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

My ten year old Samsing X120 Laptop has recently starting

Customer Question

My ten year old Samsing X120 Laptop has recently starting making intermittent loud fizzing noises. Otherwise it works fine as usual. What should I do? Thank you Geeks. Pen
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Can you tell me, from which area the sound is coming ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Sudipto, nice to meet you.
Not really, but if I had to guess I would say from the sides. Pen
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Nice to meet you too. Can you tell me, which side of the laptop ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Atually on listening to the last fizzing episode, I think, (pretty sure), its coming from the loudspeaker just under the screen on the business half of the computer. I am wondering why I need to spend another £19 before i have been explained what is wrong and whether or how Secure Remote fixing is going to work. Best Pen
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Remote support is an additional service of our site, that is why the charge is also extra. But, don't worry, it is an optional service and there is no need to use that at present because the problem can be caused due to hardware fault also. Can you tell me, if you still hear the sound or not ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will go with that, but as I am in the UK, and you are probably in the USA, I guess it is middle of the night for you now. We can communicate again when it's your daytime. Best, Pen
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the reply. Can you tell me, if you still hear the sound or not ?