ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  15 years as a professional computer technician.
56108293

I HAVE GONE BACK TO WINDOWS 8 FROM 10. THE PROBLEM IS THAT I

Customer Question

I HAVE GONE BACK TO WINDOWS 8 FROM 10. THE PROBLEM IS THAT I CANNOT GET MY PRINTER TO WORK. IT IS HP Laser Jet 1018. Can you help?
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  ChrisC replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer!

What happens exactly when you try to print something?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nothing- it isn't connected.
Expert:  ChrisC replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I see that you've requested remote assistance. Are you ready for me to connect to your computer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  ChrisC replied 1 year ago.

Okay, give me one minute to prepare the solution and I will have a link for you to get connected.

Expert:  ChrisC replied 1 year ago.

All right, here's what you need to do to get connected. Click on the following link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=e7abd899-e149-4db0-95d1-3704397b4f21

On the next page, you should see a green "I Agree" button. Click on that and it should download a small file called Elsinore.Screenconnect. Run that program and say yes to the permission prompts and I should then be able to see your screen.

Expert:  ChrisC replied 1 year ago.

Any luck?