Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Windows 8... To start my Epson printer, I press ctrl & p. Is

Customer Question

Windows 8 . . . To start my Epson printer,
I press ctrl & p. Is there a better way?
Robert
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 12 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What are you trying to print, such as a web page, a document, a picture file, an email message, etc.?

Does this issue occur when you print a specific item? Or does it occur when printing anything?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

When you print something, usually, you click on the File menu at the top, then click on Print.

- If there is no File menu at the top, then when you print something, you would click on the 3-dot icon (or 3-bar icon) usually located at the upper right corner, then click on Print and print.

- If there is still any issue, please answer my questions in my previous reply, so I can troubleshoot the issue further.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

How is it going? Do you still need help with this issue or with anything else?

- If you'd like to, I can also connect remotely to your computer and help you directly.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,