Shefin
Shefin, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

I have windows 10 and yesterday installed avast premier. It

I have windows 10 and yesterday installed avast premier. It seems to have knocked out my printer (a photosmart 7520) I need a driver, I think, but have not been successful in managing to follow the hp how to do it guide.
Help, please
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please download and install driver for your printer from the link below.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Photosmart-7520-e-All-in-One-Printer-series/5199461/model/5199462

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Shefin,I've been on that page of the hp website and I've not managed to get very far with it.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is that within the £26 payment?
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Please be informed that, you will be charged and additional US $39 for the remote service.

If you do not wish to pay more, can you try downloading and installing HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One Printer Full Feature Software and Drivers from the link I have given?

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi,$39? The text above mentions an additional £25. So, if £51 is the limit of my liability then you may proceed. If the payment is to be in US$ then you may not proceed.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Please accept the offer I have proposed, so that we can continue.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
$ or £?
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

You will not be charged more than £51.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Proceed
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Please go to the link below, click I agree, download and run Elsinore Client software, so that I can access your computer.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=2f5e0174-8f0b-4b57-84c9-bdaba4ebdfd0

S H E F I N