Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have been trying to get help from ACER aspire Support to

Customer Question

I have been trying to get help from ACER aspire Support to resolve a problem with my computer. which keeps seizing. Your tech have resolved it once but with all updates it keeps seizing. NOT HAPPY
Am also fed up with your system rejecting my Nat West debit card. WHY ?
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Victor, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please describe the problem further? Is your system freezing or working too slow now? Are you using Windows 7, 8, or 10?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for requesting for Secure Remote Assistance. I will now send you the formal offer. Please accept it so that we can start a remote session.

Best regards,

Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What a performance !Vic Mitchell
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Vic,

Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. These steps are intended for users with Windows computers. If you are using a Mac, please reply to me and let me know so that I can send you the procedures for Mac.

1. Please click on this link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=0d7eebd1-4aff-4df5-b78d-8e9b7b5f4def

2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button
3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.
4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.

Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I Have. And I have down loaded the File
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. Please double click on the downloaded file to run it so that you can join me in the remote session.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Vic,

I'm very sorry about the confusion. I did not give you junk. I gave you a set of procedures that you need to follow to join me in the remote session that is already running now. I'm waiting for you in the remote session. So please follow the numbered procedures I gave you to join me in the remote session. If you are stuck in a particular step, please tell me what number of step it is so that I can assist you from there.

Jess