Pete
Pete, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have an HP All in One computer now just one year old and

I have an HP All in One computer now just one year old and operating on Windows 10.
When restarting or switching on from "cold" I get what appears to be a Morse code message. 3 long followed by 4 short bleeps repeated 5 times. After the bleeping the opening screen appears and the computer works perfectly.
What is the bleeping? Is it a coded message to say something is wrong? It has only started the bleeping in the last month or so. It did not bleep when I first acquired this new machine.
I look forward to hearing from you.
John Acton
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi John,

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Those beeps are telling you that something may be wrong - you can decipher them at:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02222922