Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

I cannot get my dell 1355cnw to scan to my PC. Doesn't seem

Customer Question

I cannot get my dell 1355cnw to scan to my PC. Doesn't seem to be an option in the Dell Software
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

What is the operating system you have on the computer where the printer is installed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 7 Pro
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to be able to start the scan from my PC (Not from the front of the printer)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where are you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to chat with a different expert

Jimmy i got disconnected from the internet. My apology. let me know how is the printer connected to the computer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Via a network cable

check the physical connection of the printer and then the driver software settings on the computer it must be set as default printer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It prints perfectly

is there anything i may help you with?

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a rating. If not, please let me know so l can continue to help you. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you serious? you have not helped me at all!!!I want to deal with someone else

i am sorry it seems due to internet issue some portions of my messages did not reach you

let me know what error you get when you try to scan

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You are wasting my time - I already told you I CANNOT SCAN HENCE THERE IS NO ERROR MESSAGEConnect me to another technician
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
163;21 is too much - we can communicate on this page

There will be no charge for the remote session. Just don't click the Accept this Offer button.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 79 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)