Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

I haved a Photosmart 6520 printer which I bought in

Customer Question

I haved a Photosmart 6520 printer which I bought in September 2014 direct from yourselves. It is wireless connected from a PlusNet broadband modem which id in use normally for 24 hours a day. During printing about ten days ago it jammed. I removed the main skewed paper and tried again. I then removed some small pieces torn from the bottom of the sheets which had jammed. On a third try it showed that it was still jammed but there was nothing in sight in what one can see of the rollers and grippers. It has failed to print since although many attempts have been made. the controlling Laptop has been closed down at night and the printer has been switched off and disconnected from the electric supply, but when all is restored it still tells me that it is jammed and refuses to start any printing.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 9 months ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible.

Since you specified that you have bought it in September 2014, do you possibly still have warranty on the printer?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Dear Client,

I see that you´ve read my reply. Can you answer my question:

"Since you specified that you have bought it in September 2014, do you possibly still have warranty on the printer?"

So that I can help you?

Thank you very much and regards,

Lorenz Vauck

.

P.S.: If you don´t require my help anymore, please close the question by giving me a 3 to 5 stars rating for my work. Thank you so much.