Russell H.
Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

My canon mb2300will notprint, saying that the printerb is in

Customer Question

My canon mb2300will notprint, saying that the printerb is in anerror state
I have uninstalled /reinstalled several times withot solvingh the problem
I ahve also downloaded and installed thelatest software and drivers
What else can I do?
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 year ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible.

Can you please let me know if you are using Windows or Mac OS or another operating system? Also, did you reset the printer yet (pull the power plug / put it back in)? Does the printer work fine at another PC (in case you have one)?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hiI am using Windows 10
I have reset the printer a couple of times by removing the power cable
Idon't have another pc

Thank you for your reply. Is there an error code being shown by the printer somewhere?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hiI am using Windows 10
Idon't have another pcno error code showing

Thanks for letting me know. What we could do, to exclude it is a Windows problem, is a remote-assistance during which I will connect to your PC and analyze everything directly there. But of course, I can´t give a guarantee that it is a Windows problem. It might as well be a hardware failure in your printer and if that is the case, I will not be really able to help you of course. I´ll leave the decision to you, if you want me to check if it is a problem with your Windows, please accept my following offer for a remote-assistance. Then I will connect to you and analyze everything "to the bone". If not, please just let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hiI am using Windows 10
Idon't have another pcno error code showingI do not wih to accept the offer of remote assistance

Thanks for letting me know, in this case, I will open your question to other experts, as I can´t analyze the problem without accessing your PC. Thank you.

Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. I'm another tech; I will help you with this.

With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website below:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/

Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you. And this issue can be complicated. Otherwise, I will provide written instructions.

What's the exact model of your Canon MB2300 series model, such as MB2320 or MB2350, etc.?

Does it show the error message on the computer's screen or on the printer's screen?

Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?

Is the printer connected to the computer with a (USB) cable? Or is the connection wireless?

Please let me know your option; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please let us know if you still need help with the printer issue and/or with anything else; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,