Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

Dear Sirs..I asked two or three days ago,about the lack of

Customer Question

Dear Sirs..I asked two or three days ago,about the lack of co-operation from my Printer-
but, I wonder if you took remote control- because 'Magically' the problem has resolved..
Thank You.. I still have the HP Photosmart c4380 series DISC. (Windows 2000,XP,Vista
Mac OS x v 10.3.9 v10 .4.x version's 9.0.1 - & 9.1..I tried this disc in the Tray, but after approx' 1 minute..I had a message that said, that "This" disc was out of date, so I removed it immediately. (CC280-10001 2007 HPDC.
i HAVE HAD FANTASTIC SERVICE FROM THIS PRINTER-BRILLIANT-IN FACT....SINCE THE RETURN OF MY LAPTOP THIS WEEK FROM PC WORLD..MY OPEN SCREEN THUMB NAILS HAVE MAINLY DISAPPEARED...AND I ALWAYS FELT SECURE,WHEN,IF NEEDED I COULD CLICK ONE OF THE 'HP' ICONS, AND GET.. 'OVER THE INTERNET' HELP'....PLUS THE ADVICE ABOUT "LOW INK WARNINGS"...WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO SEND THESE ICONS ACROSS TO MY LAP TOP PLEASE..REMOTELY....I DON'T WANT TO LOSE WHAT I VALUE.
THANKS IN ANTICIPATION....GEOFF SHELDON NOTTINGHAMSHIRE. ***@******.***...I am an Amputee, and my Laptop and Printer are essential,
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 10 months ago.

Dear Geoff,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible.

I can´t see your previous question right now, but I can tell you that, as long as you haven´t clicked anything or watched someone remote-controlling your PC, no one has access your PC, this is impossible. Maybe you really were just lucky and the problem sorted out itself, but if you want, I can check this for you via a "real" remote-assistance and also bring your Icons back if you wish. I am sending you my offer for a remote-assistance and should you be interested and accept it, I will instruct you how to setup the connection (pretty easy).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Dear Geoff,

I see that you have read my answer already. Do you still need my help? If so, please just reply again and I will help you further on to fix your problem. That involves no additional costs for you, you can reply as often as you want until I was able to solve your problem to your satisfaction. If not, please be so kind and submit a positive rating (select 3 to 5 stars at the right top of the screen and click "submit"), so that your question can be closed.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck