Russell H.
Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

I have a HP Desk JET all in one Printer attached to my

Customer Question

Hi ,
I have a HP Desk JET all in one Printer attached to my MacBook Air .When I try to print the Printer goes to Pause and if I unPause it still won't print ! How do I fix this .I am willing to pay for service advice if needs be ,I urgently need to Print some documents .Please help !
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please