Claws224
Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

i have a problem with connecting to my new BT 3 hub K9ZM. I

Customer Question

i have a problem with connecting to my new BT 3 hub K9ZM. I have a large house so have used a Huawei repeater and when the new hub arrived i bought a FVDPT9 repeater.But both the new hub and the repeater have been a nightmare . I keep getting limited or no internet connection . I have tried all sorts of combinations . With and without the repeater . This seems to be a problem not related to my computer only . Other members of the famly using their own laptops also experience the same problem . My post code is PO35 5XT and the telephone number is XXXXX i wold be grateful for some help Nicholas Finney
Category: Networking
Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard.

First, to confirm, if you connect directly to the Home Hub, not the repeater (so turn it off) do you get internet ok?