Claws224
Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

have just got ipod touch and it needs wifi how do I get it

Customer Question

have just got ipod touch and it needs wifi how do I get it on It please
Category: Networking
Expert:  Viet - Network Tech replied 4 years ago.

Hello Paula! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed network / wi-fi / wireless professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Who's your internet service provider? In order to get wi-fi/wireless connection, you would need to contact your internet service provider for a wi-fi/wireless hotspot device / plan.

However, there is another way to set up the iPod and download/transfer music from the computer to the iPod. Please try the following:

1. Please make sure you have the latest iTunes version installed on your computer:

http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

2. Then turn off the iPod, then turn it back on, then connect it to the computer, then it will let you set up the iPod in the iTunes program.

Edit: It looks like you are away; when you are available, please click on the Reply to Expert tab below and reply back to me, so I can help further as you need. Thank you very much.