How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Netman70 Your Own Question
Netman70, LAN/WAN Engineer
Category: Networking
Satisfied Customers: 298
Experience:  I have 5 yrs experience working in IT
Type Your Networking Question Here...
Netman70 is online now

I have a Technics CH530 stack and wish to enable it to play

Customer Question

I have a Technics CH530 stack and wish to enable it to play on a wireless system. It seems I need a sort of Scart adaptor which will convert the amplifier output to a couple of jacks. Have you an idea whether such parts are available?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Netman70 replied 4 years ago.

Netman70 :

Hi, Welcome to just answers, My name is Scott and I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Netman70 replied 4 years ago.

Did that device work for you?

Expert:  Netman70 replied 3 years ago.
I never heard back from you , Im not sure if something came up on your end that prevented you from replying
When you do have time to continue this, please send a reply and let me know so that you and I can continue and solve this issue.

Thank you,