A. Stevens
A. Stevens, Network Administrator
Experience:  10+ years of Desktop, Laptop, and Server troubleshooting and support.
71208907

i have recently met a couple of online friends but have been

Customer Question

i have recently met a couple of online friends but have been told by acouple of other friends that they are not real is there way of fining out for sure
Category: Networking
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 3 years ago.

My name is Steve and I'm here to help you with this issue.

If you need to confirm whether people online are real or not I suggest you start by getting their real phone number and start communicating on the phone.

From there, you can have friends call and ask for a person and see if they respond correctly.

2nd you can use the Internet to see who the phone number is registered to and see if the name and location match up with what your friends are saying.

There is no way to figure it out with simple emails and text based communication, you'll have to get phone numbers and or addresses and figure it out.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how do i run the number