Hunter Owens
Hunter Owens, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Your problem meets my passion. Very satisfied clients from San Diego to England.
20422294

i do not know what my password XXXXX XXXXX other usesrs to use my

Customer Question

i do not know what my password XXXXX XXXXX other usesrs to use my wi fi how do I find out?
Category: Networking
Expert:  Hunter Owens replied 3 years ago.

Hunter Owens :

It will be my pleasure to assist you with your computer today.

Hunter Owens :

You're currently connected to the wireless network on this computer, right?

JACUSTOMER-3xxz7u20- :

yes

Hunter Owens :

WirelessKeyView is a simple program you can download that will tell you the WiFi password. Click here to open the download page and then scroll down the page until you see Download WirelessKeyView 32-bit.

Hunter Owens :

Save the .zip file to your computer, and then when the download is done, open the .zip file and click Extract All Files. Then double-click on the WirelessKeyView.exe file. Look for your network name in the left column and then look for your password in the Key (Ascii) column.

Hunter Owens :

Were you able to find the password?

Hunter Owens :

In case if you had trouble opening WirelessKeyView, click here for a more direct download. Simply click Download and then select Open/Run for the downloaded file.