Claws224
Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

Could you please help me to permanent remove BT WIFI and BT

Customer Question

Could you please help me to permanent remove BT WIFI and BT WIFI with FON from my laptop and iphone. I thought by having this on both devices it would be of great assistance. Sadly it is not. It continually hijacks my BT home hub and stops me from working on my laptop. I have telephoned yourselves previously with this issue and was assured that you would remove my connection. I am still waiting.
Brian Owen [email protected]
Category: Networking
Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

When you say remove it, you mean remove it from showing in the available networks?