Josh
Josh, Helpdesk
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

When my PC boots it will print to my wireless printer ok, once.

Customer Question

When my PC boots it will print to my wireless printer ok, once. Then it will not print a second document. If I reboot the PC the same thing happens again.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Hi! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the make/model of your printer?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dell 713W

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Let's start fresh and remove the printer that you have previously installed and try installing it through the software.

1. Open Printers by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Hardware and Sound, and then clicking Printers.

2. Right-click the printer that you want to remove, and then click Delete.

Now that it is deleted, we are going to reinstall it.

Please click here ---> http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/en/04/Product/dell-p713w

Click on Download File underneath the first caption of Drivers for OS Deployment. Download then run the installation while following the prompts.

Try printing then rebooting and printing. Let me know how it goes.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

When I reinstalled the print driver (and checked that it was the most up to date one) it printed the test print ok but refused to print the next print. The print list shows Status Printing but is not printing it.!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Josh,

I will shortly need to go out for the evening and continue this tomorrow. Do I address further results to you?

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Len,

Please respond back here for all responses.

Try restarting the computer and trying again when you get a minute.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I responded to you this morning and was aske for a further £18. I am not intending to proceed but want my money refunded please and agreement cancelled.