Cris
Cris, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8 yrs experience in residential and business networking.
10156100

Hi! My wife and I have received a Kindle Fire HD each for

Customer Question

Hi!
My wife and I have received a Kindle Fire HD each for Christmas and we hve nothing but problems,
I cannot get into the internet. Our granddaughter registered both Kindle Fire Hds and as a result my wife can order e-books. However, her debit card expired end of December and she cannot edit card details on the kindle. How should she proceed.

I have a major problem. I cannot get authorisation for my broadband provider, although my wife did! It must be the pass word that
Category: Networking
Expert:  Cris replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

To edit payment settings on your or your wife's account. Use the link I have provided below to reach the Kindle Manage Page. Enter the email and password XXXXX with your Amazon account to log in.

Once you do click on Edit Payment Settings from here you can update the credit card you want on file.

Click here>>>Kindle Manage

Also for your WiFi issue, it may be the password. If you try to connect and you get incorrect password.

Can you tell me if you have a Windows 7 computer with established WiFi connection? We can then retrieve the correct WiFi password XXXXX the WiFi PC.