Claws224
Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

recently my tablet has stopped connecting to internet and sometimes

Customer Question

recently my tablet has stopped connecting to internet and sometimes it says sync off i at christmas bought a smart tv and have dreams box connected to internet as well as laptop my broadband wifi is provided by virgin do i have to many appliances as i am a silver surfer i dont really understand the rech side of things one site i get through too says my wifi has been hijacked
Category: Networking
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you tell me the make and model of your Tablet please?

thank you