Ashik
Ashik, PC Technician
Experience:  Personal and Professional Experience in Networking
16433418

hi,i cannot access anything on my ipad. all I get is the following

hi,i cannot access anything on my ipad. all I get is the following message ' safari cannot open the page because it could not connect to the server.'
can you advise please
Category: Networking
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPad and see if that works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time on your iPad until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons.

If that didn't work, then on your iPad go to Settings > General > Reset and select Reset All Network Settings.

Also, press and hold down the reset button (or hole) on the back of the router for 5 seconds and this will reset your router. After resetting the router, wait 1 minute and then turn it off and unplug it for 2 minutes. Then turn it back on and try connecting your iPad to it.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Best Regards,
Ashik
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
All is well with my ipad,and you gave excellent and professional help,so it was sorted in short order.many thanks
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
You're most welcome Mervyn :)