Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Great troubleshooting skills with computer and network.
30037186

Hi, I recently asked a question about the password XXXXX my Belkin

Hi, I recently asked a question about the password XXXXX my Belkin Wireless Router. I had difficulty in processing the payment and don't know if it has gone through to you. Can you please tell me if I need to make the payment again.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Viet - Network Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Norman! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed network / wireless / router professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on the website below:

http://192.168.2.1

, then login with the username admin if prompted, and leave the password XXXXX (don't type anything for the password)
, then click on the Wireless option, then Security option
, then show, don't obscure the password XXXXX if needed
, then you will see the password/key/passphrase (it is case-sensitive.)

If that does not work , please let me know the exact model of your Belkin Wireless Router, and if you have a laptop/wireless computer that is currently able to connected via wireless? If so, does it have windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, or mac computer.

Please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further if there is still any issue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Viet, I have a Belkin wireless Router 06C111. I am using it with a Toshiba laptop which is hard wired to the router. The laptop is running Windows XP. I want to connect a Acer tablet to the internet but I am being asked for a password XXXXX the router. The signal on the tablet is shown as excellent.

Hi Norman,

There should be another model at the back of the Belkin wireless router device. But did you try my solution above yet?

Or would you like me to connect remotely to your laptop, so I can retrieve the wireless password XXXXX for you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please connect remotely to my computer

On the laptop, please click on the website below, then click on Join session, then allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=4f57a46c-8c91-42bb-bd12-a98f6ede8ffe

Or click on the shorter website link below:

http://tinyurl.com/lmk4xcd

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.