Claws224
Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I have just had delevered a kindle paperwhite,and it wont connect

Customer Question

I have just had delevered a kindle paperwhite,and it wont connect to my ntl wi fi we have always had a password ***** amazon but it wont accept it help please
Category: Networking
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is Ashik and I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Amazon password won't work for you WiFi. Do you have any computer connected to your WiFi network ? If so, we can recover the password from that computer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

please try james 2001

Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
I don't understand what you meant. Do you have any computer connected to your WiFi network ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes and i have now got the right password thanks

Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
Glad you got the right password. Since I didn't help you, you can contact [email protected] to cancel this question and for refund.