Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Great troubleshooting skills with computer and network.
30037186

my first kindle is a Paperwhite, bought yesterday. i cannot

my first kindle is a Paperwhite, bought yesterday. i cannot connect to my bt hub (BTHub3-PHS4) - what can i do?
Category: Networking
Expert:  Viet - Network Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Philip! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed network / Wi-Fi professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please enter the wireless key as the password? (It is case-sensitive.)

Please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further if there is still any issue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

wireless key :

c7f3ece9f9

On the kindle, please connect to your BT Hub Wi-Fi network name and enter that exact wireless key for the password ***** prompted.