To reconnect you will have to open your email and open justanswer email there will be a green button view my answer.
You will have to perform three stages of steps.
1. Reset the printer to default setting of wifi.
2. Uninstall printer software from the computer and then reboot it.
3. Re install printer driver using the wifi recommended settings.
If you need to reset your network settings back to factory default for example if you change your access point, you can do so by following these instructions:
1. If your device is not displaying the screen shown below then please press the lit [HOME] button (A) to return to the home screen.
1. Swipe the screen right to navigate to the [Setup] icon.
1. Tap the [Setup] icon to enter the [Setup] screen.
1. Tap [Device settings] to enter the [Device settings] screen.
2. Tap [LAN settings].
1. Tap [Reset LANsettings].
1. A message [Reset Setting?] will be displayed, tap [Yes] to confirm, then a message [Processing…..please wait momentarily] will be displayed.
1. A message [Following is completed, Reset LAN Setting] will be displayed, tap [OK] to complete the LAN settings reset process. You will return to the [LAN settings] screen, press the [HOME] button to return to the main screen.
The wireless network settings have been reset back to factory default settings.