Is this just exceptionally slow - am getting no response
I would prefer if you gave me the steps in case it happens again
If I reboot wont I lose my connection with you?
To reconnect you will have to open your email and open justanswer email there will be a green button view my answer.
You will have to perform three stages of steps.
1. Reset the printer to default setting of wifi.
2. Uninstall printer software from the computer and then reboot it.
3. Re install printer driver using the wifi recommended settings.
If you need to reset your network settings back to factory default for example if you change your access point, you can do so by following these instructions:
1. If your device is not displaying the screen shown below then please press the lit [HOME] button (A) to return to the home screen.
1. Swipe the screen right to navigate to the [Setup] icon.
1. Tap the [Setup] icon to enter the [Setup] screen.
1. Tap [Device settings] to enter the [Device settings] screen.
2. Tap [LAN settings].
1. Tap [Reset LANsettings].
1. A message [Reset Setting?] will be displayed, tap [Yes] to confirm, then a message [Processing…..please wait momentarily] will be displayed.
1. A message [Following is completed, Reset LAN Setting] will be displayed, tap [OK] to complete the LAN settings reset process. You will return to the [LAN settings] screen, press the [HOME] button to return to the main screen.
The wireless network settings have been reset back to factory default settings.
OK go ahead. If it would be easier to email me with the directions that's fine with me.
All done, what next?
My replies don't seem to be getting through. Should I now uninstall printer software and reboot?
There are 11 separate items listed under "Canon" from scan utility to image garden and my printer - do I uninstall all of them?
Just to be sure - is that Canon MG6300 series MP Drivers?
Having trouble reinstalling printer driver - not sure where to find it - can you help please?
Click here to open driver download page
Click where? No link
I have a windows 8.1 laptop as well, will I have to do the same uninstalling/reinstalling of printer drivers on it as well?
Thanks Michelle - it took some doing. However I did think that you would take me through the uninstalling and reinstalling steps. Maybe you thought I knew what I was doing! We got there in the end.
Yes it's working fine thank you. ***** have to do the same again if I change broadband providers?