Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Great troubleshooting skills with computer and network.
30037186

Hi There you will know by previous help I am non computer

Hi There
you will know by previous help I am non computer literate, so this may seem silly to you, my questions, when I go on holiday, to the USA for instance, most holiday homes etc have internet, so it is just a case of connecting up, but I found when I take breaks in the UK, camp sites , Chalets etc, unless I go to an internet café or the such, now don't laugh but is there any device you can connect to your computer to pick up internet, thank you
Category: Networking
Expert:  Viet - Network Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello George! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed network professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. If you'd like internet access everywhere (that has signal), then you would need to get a USB modem wireless or hotspot device and plan. You can check with any wireless (internet or mobile phone) store in the UK. Note: some remote locations may not have wireless signal there, so you should check with the wireless store.