Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, LAN/WAN Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 10 years experience designing and maintaining computer network circuits and systems.
76287196

Denon blu ray player will not connect to the network

Customer Question

Category: Networking
Expert:  p0llinate replied 3 years ago.
Nathan :

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Nathan :

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. We’ll get started chatting here.

If you’d prefer support beyond the chat format, you may also reach me directly via phone or a remote support session. I’ll send an additional services offer for these options - feel free to ignore it for now, it will be available to you at any time during or after our conversation.

Nathan :

Could you tell me the model and serial of the player?

Expert:  Miel-cssm replied 3 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.co.uk/computer-networking/8lnru-denon-blu-ray-player-will-not-connect-network.html). Thank you, The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 3 years ago.
Hello. My name is Joel, and I can help you solve your problem. Thank you for your question. My goal is to provide excellent customer service.

Does your Denon receiver have a live signal connected via an HDMI port? Your Denon Blu-ray player needs to have a live HDMI signal connected too. The Ethernet is for on-demand programming, but it does not work standalone.