Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Great troubleshooting skills with computer and network.
30037186

I want to connect my Kindle to BTHub5-Z7GM. Currently having

Customer Question

I want to connect my Kindle to BTHub5-Z7GM. Currently having problems. My laptop connects without problems. Please can you assist?
Category: Networking
Expert:  Viet - Network Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Valerie! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed network / Wi-Fi/wireless professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Did you use the wireless / network key at the back/bottom of the BT Hub device? (It is case-sensitive.)

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes to the Key question. This info works OK on both my laptop and my PC. The same info on the Kindle keeps asking for the PW, which works ok for the other systems on this hub.

Thank you. Can we do a remote support session on the computer, so we can chat, and I will be able to adjust the bt hub settings, so it can be compatible with the kindle?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Looks OK, Thankyou. Bye

You're welcome. Do you mean the kindle is able to connect now?

Edit: Please let me know if you still need help with this or with anything else. Thank you,