Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

My friend has an IPad which she attempted to connect to my

My friend has an IPad which she attempted to connect to my home Wi-Fi (BT Hub4) today.
The connection appeared to be successful but a BT home page came up and 'stuck' on the screen and did not respond to any commands. The Ipad was switched of and only switched on some hours later but the 'stuck' BT screen was still there and is preventing any other screen from being viewed. How can I get rid of this?
Category: Networking
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

First off, please tap the Home button quickly twice to bring up the list of running apps, then swipe up the app/page you are having this issue with to force it to quit.

Next, go to Settings > Safari, then clear your history and cookies accordingly.

Finally, check if this resolves the issue accordingly. If you continue to face issues, just reply back to me below.

Keep me posted.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Many thanks I will get my friend to try this now and will confirm to you if it has worked.

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.

Okay, thanks! If you do continue to face the same issue after carrying out the steps, just let me know. Otherwise, I'd appreciate it if you could kindly take a moment to rate my service below.

Thanks!