Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Great troubleshooting skills with computer and network.
30037186

My Kindle tells me that I cannot connect to my local network

My Kindle tells me that I cannot connect to my local network "TP-LINK_F5D24E" as there is a Wi-Fi error
Category: Networking
Expert:  Viet - Network Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Bruce! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed network professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Was it working previously? Or is this a new kindle or a new modem/router?

If you enter a wrong password, does it give a different error or message?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to check on your TP-Link router's compatible settings directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes it was working previously

I have, yesterday, attempted to purchase 3 books and have, it seems, been charged for them but they have not been downloaded to my kindle. I do not wish to have to pay for something which I have not received!

If you can reconnect me by a remote support session --- Yes!

That's okay. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=d5e4c0bc-0c36-42e4-a98e-cb11e79a6a0c

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you

Working on issue, thanks.

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Thank you very much for your patience.

For any new issue in the future, you can request me personally at the website below:

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-itstuff/