RandyNetwork Tech
RandyNetwork Tech, Network Administrator
Experience:  Network Technician
62741268

I have a Samsung smart camera wb350f. Was successfully using

Customer Question

I have a Samsung smart camera wb350f. Was successfully using the Samsung smart app to transfer photos wirelessly to my ipad2. This has suddenly stopped working. I have deleted it and reinstalled the app. When the camera wifi closes after a while I get a message on the app "connection terminated" which presumably means the camera made contact with the app. The mobile email works fine.
The iPad is on iOS 8.0.02
Any ideas?
Category: Networking
Expert:  RandyNetwork Tech replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

Follow the instructions below to reset your iPad's network settings:

Step 1:
Tap Settings.

Step 2:
Tap General.

Step 3:
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap Reset.

Step 4:
Tap Reset Network Settings.

Step 5:
You will get a prompt warning you that this option will delete all network settings and return them to factory default settings. Tap Reset to continue.

Step 6:
Wait while your iPad resets its network settings.

Once the reset process is done, your network settings will return to its factory default settings. Your iPad will also automatically restart. Try reconnecting your iPad to the camera again. Please let me know if this does not work for you and we will continue working on your issue.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Still doesn't work. No difference.
okay, unfortunately this is gonna be a bug with the ios 8.0.2 update, the network glitch was supposed to be corrected on the 8.0.2. There are still alot of network devices that are not working with the update. The issue is affecting connection to network speakers, keyboards, headsets and car audio systems. The symptoms are numerous including straight refusal to connect, partial connection with no audio and disconnection when calls come in. Complaints come from owners of both new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Pluses as well as older iPhones. the issue is affecting connection to network cameras, keyboards,and audio systems. The symptoms are numerous including straight refusal to connect, partial connection with no audio and disconnection when calls come in.
Apple has already seeded iOS 8.1 to developers and this is clearing up the network issues. The ios 8.1 release will be available to you real soon and will correct this problem.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Just got the iOS update, and it works fine.thanks for your help
That's great!

Please let me know if you need any other assistance.

Thank you very much!