Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech
Experience:  A+ MCSE 11 years at a large law firm.
13274453

cannot get on line

Customer Question

cannot get on line
Category: Networking
Expert:  Byron replied 2 years ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. Do you have any PCs/laptops running a version of Windows currently connected to your wireless network?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes,I have a laptop which is conected to Vergin currently useing a connection Coded kingsley 29 with a very strong signal.

Expert:  Byron replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Clive.

Which version of Windows is the laptop using? XP, Vista, 7, 8 ?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Vista

I have tried the password other codes on the back of the router to no avail

Expert:  Byron replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Clive. Here are the steps to reveal your wireless password ***** your laptop. Please download the Hewlett-Packard utility from here
-
www.wikisend.com
-
Once there, click the light blue Download tab.
In the area to enter the File ID number enter: 324888
and click Download.
Run the file when prompted
Run the program and allow it to update. When it finishes searching for products click NETWORK from the menu at the top of the screen and select SHOW ADVANCED INFO
Click SHOW WIRELESS INFO Under WIRELESS SETTINGS at the bottom of the page, under NETWORK KEY you will see your wireless password *****
-
I will always do my best to answer your question. Your satisfaction is my top goal. If you are not satisfied with the answer I provide, for any reason, please allow me to continue to help you (or recommend you for another expert or refund) rather than giving a negative rating. A positive rating is always appreciated.