Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Network Technician
Experience:  Years of experience and education.
30759776

I cannot my iMac to print on the wifi network to my Kodak ESP

Customer Question

I cannot my iMac to print on the wifi network to my Kodak ESP c315 printer. the message says 'Software for this printer isn't available from Apple. Contact the printer's manufacturer for the latest software'. I have looked on the internet and the only think I can see is to register with DriverManager. Is there any other solution?
Sara
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 years ago.
My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.
You can download and install the driver software from the following page: http://support.en.kodak.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/32109/kw/c315/selected/true
I look forward to your next message or your rating below.
To rate me, you can click one of the faces below and click Submit or click the Accept button.
If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com
Thank you again,
- Jason
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have downloaded the software and clicked on the dmg icon and get the installer window. However it says that it doesn't recognise the software as it must be obtained through the app store or a recognised developer. Do you think I can get it through the app store?

Please, do the following:
- Click the Apple icon on the top left
- Click System Preferences
- Click Security
- Click the "General" tab
- Choose the option on the bottom that says it can install from anywhere and save that.
Once that is complete, please, try again and install the file.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you Jason, it is always so easy when you know how. Printer software is installed and running.

Thank you for the update, Sara. I am glad to hear that you are all up and running.
Thank you again,
- Jason