KamilAnwar1
KamilAnwar1, Certified Networking Engineer
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Hi, I have just bought a Macbook Air and I am trying to set

Hi, I have just bought a Macbook Air and I am trying to set up a wireless connection with my Kodak 3.1 printer, however after following the Kodak instructions it comes up with "unable to connect to hub" which is a Bt hub. I previously used it on a Dell Inspiron with a USB cable and had no problems.
Hope you can give me some advice, Mike.
Category: Networking
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 2 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Do you get the option to connect Kodak 3.1 to the BT-Hub using WPS method?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $29 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen).
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Kamil, I found the WSP button on the hub and it worked however the message said that Apple do not have the driver for this printer and I should contact Kodak for an upgrade.

Thanks Mike.

What is your OS X Version?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am not sure what OS X version means. the printer is a Kodak 3.1+0467 if that means anything to you. Mike.

If you click the Apple icon from the top left and select About This Mac, you will see the version. The Kodak 3.1 is only supported for
MAC OS X 10.8.x, MAC OS X 10.7.x, MAC OS X 10.6.x, MAC OS X 10.5.x