Claws224
Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I have an Epson 3520

Customer Question

I have an Epson 3520. it has worked perfectly well but now says its offline with 3 separate laptops, and it tells me its its offline , although they are all linked to the same WiFi unit. however, my son used his Iphone and it communicated normally. I have tried all the usual things, turning everything off for ten minutes, etc. but it still tells me its off line although the online light is on I have printed out a check sheet which says there is a router/ access point channel conflict. Could you please help Regards ***** *****

Category: Networking
Expert:  Viet - Network Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Bob! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed network professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Did you disconnect the power cords from your internet/wi-fi modem/router device(s) and printer for a few minutes, then reconnect? Does it still say there is a router/ access point channel conflict?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi There,

Excuse the delay, yes I've tried that and it is still the same. all the computors and the printer are all tuned to the same WiFi but the computers still say the printer is offline. It still talks to the Iphones.

Do you have windows and / or mac computers? Have you tried to delete the printer from computer, then re-add it? Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you for your time, but I have sorted it out and all works fine

Regards ***** *****

You're welcome. Great, I'm glad you got it working. If you need help with anything else, such as cleaning up / speeding up your computer, please let me know any time. Thank you for the update.