Claws224
Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

router has to be rebooted after switch on. connection very

Customer Question

router has to be rebooted after switch on. connection very slow through out. would up grading broadband and new router be the answer.
Category: Networking
Expert:  LKT replied 2 years ago.
LKT :

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your question today.

LKT :

What speed do you currently get from your internet service provider and how heavily do you use the internet?

LKT :

If you have a low speed coming from your ISP and use the internet quite heavily then it would be in your best interest to upgrade your broadband speed. However, if you don't use it heavily and have a decent speed going to your house then a new router may be the answer to all this slowness.

LKT :

When you get a moment, please let me know. Thank you.

LKT :

Hello, I see you are trying to rate me. I don't believe my answer to be incorrect, was there something I can help you with?