toughguy9
toughguy9, Helpdesk
Experience:  Experienced Networking Professional
21067471

Hp photo smart 5520. Are all wireless cameras compatable with

Customer Question

Hp photo smart 5520. Are all wireless cameras compatable with my printer.
Category: Networking
Expert:  toughguy9 replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Customer:

Thanks for using JustAnswer

Customer:

This is Leela and I will help you with your problem today

Customer:

You should be able to print wirelessly using the HP App http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&docname=c03561640

Customer:

The app works for Andriod and Apple mobile devices

Customer:

With regards ***** ***** Wirelessly from camera

Customer:

If you a WIFI enabled camera, you should be able to share the pics and videos directly by connecting to WIFI hotspot and you donot need a computer for sharing the pics and videos

Customer:

The wireless enabled camera donot connect directly to the wireless enabled printer, it all happens via ROUTER

Customer:

If you can elaborate a bit more on your specific requirements and camera models you are thinking I can analyze and share more details

JACUSTOMER-m1wmdf37- : I want to pick out pictures from my camera from any part of my house and send a message from my camera to my printer. I have looked at two camerars so far,Panasonic lumix tz60 18mp compact digital, and a Nikon d5300 24mp dslr camera 18-55 lens.
Customer:

OK

Customer:

You should be able to SEND data to your email and then you can print from there..

Customer:

also these new printer will have email address, you can send the photo to their email and they will PRINT them