toughguy9
toughguy9, Helpdesk
Experience:  Experienced Networking Professional
21067471

I rent a VPS which has fantastico and i use it to install wordpress,

Customer Question

I rent a VPS which has fantastico and i use it to install wordpress, but everytime i try and install wordpress it has a database error, my host says to do some things but it hasnt worked, and i want fantastico to work as it should! Help solve it please.
Category: Networking
Expert:  toughguy9 replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Customer:

Thanks for using JustAnswer

Customer:

Can you please let me know if you need help INSTALLING WORDPRESS on your server? If so, I can do that for you. Please let me know how much you are willing to pay for my services?

Customer:

Are you having any problem with fantastico installation also? If so, please share details.

Customer :

Hi, I have a VPS, the owner installed fantastico on my cpanel, it was working fine, now the database isnt made when i try and install wordpress with it. I know that you can create a db manually but dont want that i want it working properly.

Customer:

Hi.. can you clearly mention with what you are looking for help? fantastico or wordpress?

Customer:

Once the requirement is clear we can work it out

Customer:

thanks