MichelleNetwork
MichelleNetwork, Certified Networking Engineer
Experience:  MCP
26798893

new Kindlepaper white 3G will not connect to Kindle store.

Customer Question

new Kindlepaper white 3G will not connect to Kindle store. Everything else seems to work. Barbara
Category: Networking
Expert:  MichelleNetwork replied 2 years ago.
MichelleNetwork :

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

MichelleNetwork :

do you want to connect to the internet using the 3g cell phone connection or you want to connect the kindle to a wireless router to access internet.

MichelleNetwork :

you'll need to connect wirelessly and register your Kindle to an Amazon account. Registering also allows you to download your purchases from other Kindle devices and Kindle reading apps.

1. From Home, tap the Menu Menu icon
icon, and then tap Settings.

2. Tap Registration.

3. Specify the Amazon account you want to use on your Kindle Paperwhite:

• If you already have an Amazon account: Tap this option. Enter the e-mail and password ***** with your Amazon account. Tap Register. Your name will appear as the Registered User when registration is complete.

• If you do not have an Amazon account: Tap this option and follow the onscreen instructions to set up a new Amazon account.

MichelleNetwork :

let me know if you have any question.