Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, LAN/WAN Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 10 years experience designing and maintaining computer network circuits and systems.
76287196

Hi,I'm pat i have just replaced my router that talktalk sent

Customer Question

Hi,I'm pat i have just replaced my router that talktalk sent me as my other one had a problem. connected it as instructed,but there is an message keeps commiming up on my tele screen there is a problem with my broudebande search freeview yvm102.Also my talk talk booster has broken does that add to the problem,not very good with fixing erros on my commputer has i finde it difficult to follow instuctions do to having multerplescelroses and eperlepsy which has effected my eye site please can you help me.
kinde regards ***** ***** pontypool
Category: Networking
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 2 years ago.
JoelK :

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. Thank you for your question. My goal is to provide excellent customer service.

JoelK :

Hi Pat. Yes, the breakdown in your talk talk booster is likely what is causing the freeview yvm102 error message on your tele screen. You will need to replace the booster or move the tele closer to the router in order to fix the problem.

JoelK :

If you are satisfied with my information and advice, please be sure to give me a Good or Excellent rating. If you are still having problems, please let me know. If you have any more questions, of if there is anything else I can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask. I am grateful for the opportunity to be of service.

I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY SERVICES WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING!