Claws224
Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

You are going back 11 months.

Customer Question

You are going back 11 months. I have used my Kindle satisfactorily until now. I believe this Kindle is beyond economic repair and I intend buying a new one. Thank you for your interest.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Viet - Network Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed network professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you having issue with the Wi-Fi/wireless password? If so, the issue is not with the kindle, somehow your wireless password ***** changed by you or someone or it was reset.

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can check/confirm your modem's wireless/wi-fi password ***** through your computer together with you?

I can fix this issue for you; don't worry, we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.