Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Great troubleshooting skills with computer and network.
30037186

Kindle has lost contact with broadband hub after almost two

Kindle has lost contact with broadband hub after almost two years of use . Have tried to sign on again message says wrong password *****
Category: Networking
Expert:  Viet - Network Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Patricia! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed network professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is the Kindle asking for the Wi-Fi/wireless password?

What is the model of your Internet/wireless modem/router hub device?

Do you have a laptop/wireless computer that is currently able to connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, or Mac?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes wireless password ***** *****

windows will not accept password ***** hubwhich was used at original registration

hub is bt home hub2-8pk3

have wireless laptop windows xp

have

Did you use the password/key at the back/bottom of the BT home hub device?

And/or can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can retrieve your wireless password ***** through your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes used password ***** home hub
yes connect remotely

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=2a1bcbd9-5020-4b51-bfe0-a5e8d0c198a7

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
Thank you. Please click on the website below:

http://tinyurl.com/odxkg5o

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted.
Please note that password ***** ***** Do you see any wireless password ***** network key / WPA / WEP at the back/bottom of the bt hub device (try all as needed; it is case-sensitive.)

If it does not work, let's try the new website below:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=2a1bcbd9-5020-4b51-bfe0-a5e8d0c198a7&Type=Java

Or click on the website below:
http://tinyurl.com/or7tr9b

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

has reconnected-thank you

You're welcome. Do you mean it's working now? Do you still need help with this or with anything else? Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

working just ordered new book to make sure-thank you

You're welcome. Great. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much for your patience.