Russell H.
Russell H., Internet and LAN
Experience:  11 years work with Internet/IP, routers, networks, servers
13568747

why have i lost and can not get internet back on my tv, and

Customer Question

why have i lost and can not get internet back on my tv, and the apps have stopped working also.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I really need to know what maker and model # ***** TV is, please.

But I think one thing deserves checking: whether the router box or WiFi router, that your TV gets internet through, is in a good status. Try unplugging the router box, then leaving it unplugged for 5+ minutes, then plugging it in again, and waiting for 2+ minutes or until its lights stabilize, then try connecting the TV to internet or using other apps. That might perhaps be just what is needed in this case.

If that does not change anything, please Reply with information as to the TV's maker and model #, and I will continue to advise you. Thanks.