Claws224
Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I have a MP495

Customer Question

I have a MP495 Pixar cannon printer which has stopped working wirelessly since our move and we changed our router and broadband supplier. Also it has now stopped working altogether (we have been using a lead from our laptop to the printer). It says that the printer does not respond, make sure it's plugged in and the power is on, which it is?
Category: Networking
Expert:  Viet - Network Tech replied 2 years ago.
! Thank you question. I am a licensed network professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your new router?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

, Can I do this tomorrow morning now please? as I am not able to do it tonight. I can be available at 10 tomorrow morning?

No problem. At 10 AM tomorrow morning, please reply back and let me know if you have windows or mac computer, and then we can continue then. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I need to go out, can you email me at 3.20?

I'm sorry, are you available now?

What's the model of your new router?

Are you planning to connect the printer via wireless? Or via USB cable connection from printer to computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

, are you available now or sometime until 2.30 today?

Is it morning or afternoon? Are you available in the morning or evening? Or would you like me to provide written instructions you can try yourself first? If yes, please let me know the followings:

1. What's the model of your new router?

2. Do you know your new router's wireless / Wi-Fi password, if any?

3. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

4. Are you planning to connect the printer via wireless connection? Or via USB wired connection from printer to computer?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

, I thought I had cancelled this, sorry. I have managed to sort it out now, it's a shame, but your service was not suitable as I needed an answer when I was at my computer and we kept missing each other. Please can you tell me how to cancel this as I haven't been successful? Thanks.

I'm sorry about this time. I'm glad you got it working now. We are canceling / refunding this right now. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time; we guarantee our service. Thank you update.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You're welcome.