Claws224
Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I lost my password ***** me to connect to wireless

Customer Question

hi I lost my password ***** me to connect to wireless
Category: Networking
Expert:  Viet - Network Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Wendy! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed network professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. To confirm, you are looking for your Wi-Fi / wireless password *****?

What is the model of your Internet/wireless modem/router device?

Do you have a laptop/wireless computer that is currently able to connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, or Mac?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I don't know as I have lost the card to the router and need to connect to my phone thanks

You're welcome. I can definitely help retrieving your wireless password. Can you please let me know the followings:

1. Can you please check at the back/bottom of your router for the model of it?

2. Do you have a laptop/wireless computer that is currently able to connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, or Mac?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

its windows computer n6ehn9jp if that's the one thank you

Is your computer connected to the router with a cable? Or is it wireless?

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can try to retrieve your router's wireless password ***** through your computer together with you?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes its connected

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can try to retrieve your router's wireless password ***** on your computer's screen together with you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=e16eb266-6976-4e58-b4b7-663f8488aa1c

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

im not paying any more just to ask for a password

Sorry, please ignore it, there is no additional cost. Please click on the website below in order to connect with me, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/lhjrqbd

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.

Hi Wendy,

During the remote session, your computer / internet got disconnected. When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue.